Volunteer Check-in and Breakfast Information
- On Saturday, September 21, Community Service Day volunteers should check in at Lakeside Church at 745 Oak Avenue Parkway between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. to receive a T-shirt, volunteer bag, and a complimentary breakfast.
- All volunteers must have completed and signed a Community Service Day waiver. Those under 18 must have it signed/completed by their parent or legal guardian. Volunteers are encouraged to bring a signed wavier on Community Service Day. [INSERT DOWNLOAD INFORMATION]. Waivers will also be available at check-in.
- Please help us set a new record and join us for the morning kickoff and group photo at 8:15 a.m.!
- Your project leader will inform you about any updates to your project.
- Please bring extra water, wear sunscreen, and consider bringing donation items.
- Volunteers will be collecting nonperishable food throughout Folsom on Saturday morning. Residents are encouraged to fill up the bag with nonperishable, unexpired food and set the bag where it’s visible from the street before 8 a.m. The donation will directly support the Twin Lakes Food Bank and local families in need.
- Connect with us! Tag your photos with #ServeFolsom and follow Folsom Community Service Day on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @servefolsom.
- For more information about Community Service Day and the donation drive, visit www.folsomcommunityservice.org or call Christine Brainerd at 916-461-6013.