Saturday, September 17
Volunteer Check-in and Breakfast Information
- On Saturday, September 17, Community Service Day volunteers should check in at Lakeside Church at 745 Oak Avenue Parkway between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. to receive a T-shirt, volunteer bag, and a complimentary breakfast.
- All volunteers must have completed and signed a Community Service Day Waiver 2022. Those under 18 must have it signed/completed by their parent or legal guardian. To save time, volunteers are encouraged to print and sign a waiver and bring the signed waiver to Community Service Day. Waivers will also be available at check-in.
- Please join us for the morning kickoff and outdoor group photo at 8:15 a.m.!
- Your project leader will inform you about any updates to your project.
- Please bring extra water and snacks, and wear sunscreen. Consider bringing donation items for local community organizations. Consider donating blood at the Folsom Community Blood Drive.
- Volunteers will be collecting nonperishable food throughout Folsom on Saturday morning. Residents are encouraged to fill up the bag with nonperishable, unexpired food and set the bag where it’s visible from the street before 8 a.m. The donation will directly support the Twin Lakes Food Bank and local families in need. Visit the Community Service Day website for the top needed food items.
- Important Note. If you are unable to volunteer on Community Service Day, please un-register as soon as possible to ensure all volunteer positions are filled. Use this link to log in to your volunteer account to un-register.
- The City of Folsom follows current public health orders; day of event procedures and projects may change accordingly.
- Connect with us! Tag your photos with #ServeFolsom and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- For more information about Community Service Day, visit www.folsomcommunityservice.org or email email@example.com.